So you have finally decided that you have had enough with smoking and you’re going to switch to an e-cigarette and cut back on the number of chemicals going into your lungs. Good choice! You headed over to the Canada vape shop and got hooked up with a new vape kit. Once you get home and are ready to start using your vape, you find it in a number of pieces and you have to put it together. Here is a look at putting an e-cigarette together.
The Parts of your New e-Cigarette
Here are the basic parts that come with any vape unit that you will have to put together.
- Power unit: You power unit or battery will be rechargeable and you can get them in different sizes or capacities. The higher the capacity of your battery the longer you will get from it. The batteries are usually charged by USB or by plugging it into the wall it is really no different than charging your phone.
- The Atomizer: This is the part that makes everything work, inside there is a coil that will heat up your e-liquid when they come into contact creating the vapor.
- The Tank: This is where your e-juice is stored before it comes into contact with the atomizer. Get familiar with this part you will have to refill the tank every couple of days. Some e-cigarettes will have disposable cartridges and others you will have to refill. For someone that vapes regularly you’re better off having the kind you refill it will be cheaper.
- The Mouthpiece: The last component of your vape pen will be the mouthpiece.
Okay so now that you know what the parts are for it is time to put them all together.
- The first thing you are going to want to do is fill your tank with e-juice and be cautious about filling it to the proper levels and not overfilling it.
- The next thing you want to do is to screw on the mouthpiece and make sure that it is tight enough.
- The last thing now that you have to do is attach the power unit and the tank, turn on your e-cigarette and voila…you’re ready to start.
Bear in mind that these basic steps will work for most units. If you have bought a fancier kit then you are going to have to look at the instruction manual on how to put that particular unit together. It should also be noted that you will probably have to charge it first before you are able to use it. If you bought your unit at a vape retailer then you can probably get the sales person to assemble it for you, that being said you should know how to put it together on your own and how to replace refill it or replace parts if necessary.